My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm Melting....

At least the weight is melting off of me!!



Originally uploaded by Deblyn71.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Well, almost 50...49.5 lbs to be exact. But I got my period last nite and am bloated as heck, so I am sure it's probablay over 50 lbs! Regardless, mom is taking me shopping. Just gonna get the basics cause I will be shrinking out of those in a few weeks or so and will have to go again. Oh darn! To HAVE to go shopping cause everything is too big! What a shame! Heeheehee. :-)

I think we are going to go to Sawgrass. I need new pants, shirts and shoes. And maybe one or two new bras. I can make do with everything else. Plus, I am doing a clothing exchange soon with my new friends from USB. And rockinteach dropped off a huge bag of her old clothes last week. Not sure that I can get into those just yet...maybe another 15 lbs or so.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home