My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Nobody puts baby in a corner

I read on my my friend rockinteach’s blog that Johnny Castle's (from Dirty Dancing), "Nobody puts baby in a corner" was voted second worst movie line in some sort of countdown. So here are some of my favorite lines from movies:

So it's social. Demented and sad, but social.

Judd Nelson asJohn Bender in Breakfast Club

I want my two dollars!

The paperboy from Better off Dead

Great pate mom, but I gotta motor if I’m gonna make that funeral on time
Winona Ryder as Veronica Sawyer in Heathers

Tell me about it…STUD!
Olivia Newton-John as Sandy Olsson in Grease

There’s no crying in baseball

Tom Hanks as Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own

You had me at hello and You complete me
Renee Zellweger as Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire

I can't believe I just gave my panties to a geek.
Molly Ringwald as Samantha Baker in Sixteen Candles

A Boogada boogada boogada ahhh ahhh ahhhh
The entire cast of St. Elmo’s Fire

Of all the gin joints in all the world, she had to come walking into mine
Humphrey Bogart as Rick Blaine in Casablanca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home