My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Thursday, January 27, 2005

My first blog....

My first blog...sounds like a new baby toy by Matel. "For ages 0-100"! HA! Ok, a little humor to start of my blog; albeit corny humor. Not sure what I'm going to blog about in general. I don't have a theme or template, so maybe I'll just start with the basics.

I stepped on the scale this morning (even though my weigh in day is Sunday) and had lost another 3 lbs! WOOHHOO!! That is a total of 45.5 lbs in 8.3 weeks. Only 4.5 lbs more until mom and hit Sawgrass. I called her today and told her "get out your checkbook!". She is just excited about going shopping for new clothes for me as I am. I have no idea what style of clothing I am going to like now that I have this new ever-changing body. I suppose I shouldn't worry about that...mom has tons of ideas of what to get me. Either way, it should be loads of fun! Hopefully next weekend I will be at -50 lbs and we can get to it.

Tonite Tonka and I are going for our first Obedience class at Tequesta Trace Community School in Weston. I don't know about Tonka, but I CAN'T WAIT! I spoke to the vet yesterday about how Tonka drinks his water really fast and then throws it up still. She told me not to give him water in a bowl anymore and to use the water bottle feed in his crate for his water all the time. So I tried that last nite...and Tah Dah...it worked! He already learned to go there for his water even when he is not in it. AND, most importantly, he is not throwing up anymore!!!! What a SMART puppy I have! Can't wait to see what he learns tonite.


OK, here are some current stats:

Last movie I saw in the theatres: Sideways - GREAT flick! (sat, 1/22/05 w/ brother Mike)

Last movie I saw at home: Garden State - Slow, strange, but interesting (dvd courtesy of brother mike; watched w/ neighbor Jamie)

Newest show I just started watching: Medium -Starring Patricia Arquette

Books I am reading: Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella (on CD in the car to/from work) and SHOP 'TIL YULE DROP by Alesia Holida, Naomi Neale and Stephanie Rowe.


Before I forget...thanks to rockinteach for turning me on to Bloggging!!

Guess that's enough for my first blog. Until tomorrow (or later if I think of more to say!)

TTFN!






1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello friends
    Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

     

Post a Comment

<< Home