My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TONKA!!

Today is my puppy's 1st birthday! Oh how I wish I had gotten him shortly after he was born instead of 7 months later, when he was fully grown. How adorable he must have been when he was tinier. I took him to PetSmart for a new leash, some treats and a new toy. The toy that I bought him is called Molecule Ball. So I bring it home and fill it with all sorts of Tonka's favorite treats. He LOVES it...played with it the rest of the night. Unfortunately, a few of the larger sized treats got stuck inside and won't come out the opening. Needless to say, Tonka was going nuts trying to get those last 2 treats out. He even brought the Molecule Ball to bed with us! I couldn't get those treats out either. It got so bad that Tonka started chewing through the Ball to get to those treats! I finally had to take it away from so I could go to sleep. This of course was not an easy task. I wound up having to throw a treat (from the stash that I keep in my nite stand) across the room and taking the Ball and putting in a drawer. Tonka was looking all over for it when he came back to bed. He kept looking under the covers and the pillow. He finally gave up and forgot about it and went to sleep.


TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home