My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

AMAZING...

Amazing how a little thing like losing 53 lbs of fat and getting some new clothes can make you feel. Amazing how it boosts your self confidence and gives you energy that you haven't had in at least 10 years. Imagine how I will feel after loosing 100 lbs?! And 130??? I think that I am going to become even more of a shopoholic than I already am. For several years now, I concentrated my shopping efforts on purses, jewelry, home goods and presents. But NOW...watch out...it's all about the CLOTHES and the SHOES! Oh my god...THE SHOES!! What I've been missing all these years! I am down from an 8 1/2 or 9 wide to an 8 regular. I have already given away at least 20 pairs of my old shoes and am sorely missing having the selection to chose from. I am trying to not buy too many pairs of shoes in my new size. Several people have warned me that I could either go down to a smaller size or even possibly bounce back up...god forbid! In the meantime, I am trying to buy inexpensive shoes. I've bought several pair at Payless and even hit DSW and got a pair of gorgeous MODA shoes for less than $30! Such a bargain! Tonite, I am hitting my 5th Payless in 2 weeks time and finally buying these beauties in black:

One of my other favorite places to buy expensive shoes at discount prices is Shoe Buffet. Dontcha just lurv the name?? Unfortunately, every time I've gone recently they don't have anything for me in my size. :-( But alas...they get new shipments every week...I believe it is time for a lil visit. Hey, I figure if I can't go to All-You-Can-Eat Buffets anymore, at the very least I can go to an All-You-Can-Shop Shoe Buffet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home