My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Movie Toovie Meme

Swiped from Busy Mom:

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: DVDs: Rough guesstimate: 50. At one point my anal self had a spreadsheet with all the movies I owned.

2) The last film I bought: Buying a bootlegt of "Robots" this weekend

3) The last film I watched:Alfie(the remake). I've got the original Alfie on my Tivo right now to watch sometime this week too.

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order): Moulin Rouge, The Breakfast Club, Singles, Grease, Breakfast At Tiffany's

5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal: The Principal's Office, newwavegurly, Yada Yada Bing Bang, This Gurl Tiffany and ?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home