My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DEBS

Just got notification that MY STOCK is paying a special $6 dividend. And when I say MY STOCK, I don't mean just stock that I own, I mean the stock that has MY name: DEBS. And yes, I did buy it just because it's my name. Sorta a spin-off of Friends when Monica loses her job and decides to invest her last $200 in a stock that shares her initials.

Anyway, click here to see the article and click here to see the website.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home