My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Monday, February 28, 2005

Quick excerpt

Because newwavegurly said to:

Instructions:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.v

"I smiled. I had totally misjudged Kelly, but I had learned my lesson. Maybe we could still hang out after I moved."

Excerpt from "Bundle of Joy" by Ariella Papa. My book of the month as decreed by chicklitbooks.com.

Wanna hear something really strange? Number 2 in the instructions state to open the book to page 123. Well, guess what page I am currently on and have my bookmark on?? 123!!!! SPOOKY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home