My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Monday, March 21, 2005

Ryan and Crystal Top On-Screen Lovers Poll


When Harry Met Sally stars Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal have been voted the greatest on-screen couple of all time in a new poll. The sizzling chemistry between the pair in the 1989 romantic comedy beat out competition from second-placed Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart, for their romance in the Oscar-winning 1942 classic Casablanca. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere came third for their team-up in hit 1990 movie Pretty Woman, in the poll commissioned by British chain store Woolworths.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Deblyn98 said…

    Hi Amanda...I am doing the same with you! I added you to my Blogroll and read your posts every day and then click on your ads. :-) I've made $6.63 so far! How about you??

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Deblyn98 said…

    Wow! That is crazy! Good for you and for Adam! I wonder how he did that?! There has to be some rhyme or reason to it, but I haven't quite figured it out yet. Can you click on the ads from the same computer more than once a day? What if you clear your cookies? I wa glad to see that you added Adam to your Blogroll so I could check his Blog out too and click on his ads as well! We'll start a whole AdSense-clicking we-blog-ring!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home