My Puppy, Tonka Is:
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Pieces of Me

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My brother...

For those of you who know me, you know that I have a love/hate relationship with my big brother Mike. Well today, I got some very exciting news from him. While the news was exciting for him, it was also very sad for me and the rest of his South Florida friends and family. See Mike's company has transferred him to Shreveport, Louisianna. He is thrilled not only because of the wonderful opportunitites it presents, but also because his bestest friend, his wife and their 3 kids all moved there about 4 months ago (they too were transferred) and Mike has been missing them much. Every time I think of my brother not being here at family occassion's and dinner's I well up with tears. Especially cause since my surgery in November, I feel that we have grown closer. We have even started going out to dinner's and movies together. I am also sad because Shreveport is so expensive to fly to and it's not really close enough to drive to. Plus, my brother doesn't get a lot of vacation time from his company so him visitng us won't occur that often. He even indicated that he doesn't know if he can even come down for Thanksgiving or Christmas!!! Anyway, the bottom line is while I am happy for him, I will miss him greatly and life will not be the same without him. And Tonka will miss him too!!

7 Comments:

  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Deb

    I ran acrossed your blog and My brother... caught my eye. I thought I would stop and take a look.

    Later,

    adwords help

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Deb, been looking for the latest info on get rid of boil and found My brother.... Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Deb, Out surfing for information on treatment for boils & happened upon your site. While My brother... wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Deb, Out surfing for information on skin boils & happened upon your site. While My brother... wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I downloaded this great Christmas Cookie Recipe Book Collection the other day, and it had a fabulous new christmas cookie punch recipe in it that I thought I would try to make for my family during the holidays.

    Well, it turned out great! Everyone loved it, and my gramma said it was even more delicious than hers!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deb,

    Do you want to Prevent Skin cancer? I have been looking
    around at blogs related to My brother... and I found your site.

    Nationally, there are more new cases of Skin Cancer each year than the combined incidence of breast, prostate, lung and colon cancers. Putting proven cancer protection and early detection techniques into action could eliminate at least 100,000 cancer cases and 60,000 cancer deaths in the U.S. each year. I have a site that I thought would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here.

    Take a look at this site you will be glad
    you had did! The site deals with mydermafend,Dermafend,and Prevent Skin cancerrelated information.

    Deb, I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you or some one you know.

    Regards!


    Donald

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Deb

    I ran acrossed your blog and My brother... caught my eye. I thought I would stop and take a look.

    Later,

    adwords blog help

     

Post a Comment

<< Home